Long weekend Hunting Package for group of friends
Thursday evening – Sunday afternoon (other days possible)
Day of arrival: You arrive in the evening and prepare to go out hunting the next morning. Sighting-in of weapons can be arranged.
Day 1: Your hunting guide will come to your cottage to take you out to the hunting area where you will hunt all day. Refreshments will be provided by your guide. When you come home, you have access to our relax facility all evening.
Day 2: You have a choice of one of the following activities:
- Shooting with a shooting instructor. If you have chosen this, it is better to do this on Day 1.
- White water canoeing,1 day. See the programme.
- Fishing with a fishing guide on the Vojmå river, topics that we adress, you will find in the pakage “3-day fly-fishing course“
When you come home, you have access to our relax facility all evening.
Day 3: Your hunting guide will come to your cottage to take you out to the hunting area where you will hunt during the day. Refreshments will be provided by your guide. When the hunting is over, it’s time to go home.
- 1 hunting guide plus barking dog for 2 days and hunting licence
- 1 hunting guide plus pointing dog for 2 days and hunting licence
- 1 guide shooting/fishing/canoeing, and ammunition/fishing permit/canoe
- Accommodation with cleaning service; if sleeping bags are used, you must use a bottom sheet and pillow case.
- Relax facility with sauna and hot tub by the lake
- Transport, lunch and daytime refreshments
Additional charge: Rental of hunting weapon, food, bed linen
NB! Obligatory permit required! A Swedish Government Hunting Permit must be carried when hunting in Sweden. This can be purchased here.